Thursday, March 08, 2007

Everyone in Beijing



On the evening before Charlie left Beijing for home, we took the opportunity get a photo off all the teachers together in the Hostel. From the left we have Charlie and Claire, quite clearly happy to be leaving China and get back to good old England! Then there's me, saying 'why the hell am I back here?' through gritted teeth. Next we have Kavitha, no doubt doing the same having just returned from America. Meredith in the middle was probably be thinking 'I wonder if I can drink the next bottle of wine quicker than I just drank that last one?', shortly after this I would just like to add for the record that she poured her bottle of water over my head (yes, I fully deserved it). Then we have Brock, Becky, Wallace, Hilary, Zach and Renee. Finally, on the far right, we have Chris, the newest member of the team. I emailed him shortly before I returned to England informing him that Charlie was leaving, and that there would be a space for another teacher should he wish to join us. It's not that bad I told him. Unbelievably, the plonker fell for it!! So there he is, bemused, with a look of - 'I'm going to kill Dave' across his face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was just drowning my sorrows away b/c charlie was leaving. =)