Saturday, September 23, 2006

"I'm not drinking this weekend"


Those were the words to that left Charlies mouth many a time this week. "No drink for me", "I'm having a week off". Well the photos above prove that was not the case. The Scotland Bar took the levels of wierdness to entirely new heights. Other than the name, it was about as scottish as I am. It was Renee's birthday (the girl with the hat on!). She is a friend of the Americans, so along with her boyfriend - Wallace, we hit the town. I vaguely remember playing football with Charlie in the street at 3:00a.m, but everything else is a blur. I was supposed to ring my mam as I havent spoke to her all week. But I hadn't intended on drinking as much and when I got home I couldnt work the phone card or remember how to log on to the internet. So I fell asleep on the couch. Oops. Sorry mam!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just found out, (and this little piggy went ,all the way to hospital).stick to the little bottles

Anonymous said...

Thats alright son, and I promise I didn't wish your unfortunate demise on you. I'll leave it to you to tell everyone about your most recent escapade. Good job we got you that insurance!!!

David Stokes said...

Such warm words! I think I got more sympathy from the pool attendant who spoke no English, hahaha.