Friday, April 06, 2007

Photos Uploaded

The pictures I took from the Beijing visit on my return from England are now uploaded. Now i'm armed with my camera again i'll try to take more photos than I have been lately.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidstokes/


I always find the keys that you get to open hotel room doors to be
a cause for anger. I am certainly not alone with this, I have never seen my Dad use one successfully either. Just slowly insert card, correct way round, then slowly remove. The green light flashes and in you go. No. They just don't work. Which way up? Which is the front and which is the back? How slow is slow? Do I pause when the card is fully inserted? Anyway, this is what happens when I try -

Just a few more pictures of the rain that came when Chris arrived -

No comments: