Sunday, September 17, 2006

Best quotes so far

Everyday, something is said that has me in stitches. So I thought I'd record them on one post everytime I can remember one.

16/09/06
Charlie, Brock and me are all in a taxi on our way to the town to do some shopping. Brock is up front, and decides to motion to the taxi driver to put some music on. A tape gets put on and the most ridiculously romantic Chinese music comes blasting out. Brock turns to the driver, knowing he wont understand and says - 'Did your boyfriend give you this tape?'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just been able to get your blog. andrew showed me how to get it.westham 0 NEWCASTLE 2 (YESSSS)

David Stokes said...

I won't tell anyone the reason why you couldnt get my blog! You plonker.

Anonymous said...

pools got beat on penalties against hull in the carling cup 2nd round 3/ 2 . time for a doughnut and a cup of tea (nights)

David Stokes said...

Good job I wasnt at work experience in Hull, they would have killed me!